The Sweater I Never Knew I Needed

I have been thirfting a lot lately. I mean probably a couple of times a week at this point. I’d say about 90% of the time though it is for my business (Poshmark). But the other 10% means I occasionally pick up something for myself, which probably isn’t the healthiest thing to do in the world by continuously bringing in new clothes to my closet. But a lot of the times I end up selling them so I don’t feel as bad that I’m bringing things into my closet.

I’ve also talked quite a bit recently about impulse purchases from the thrift store and how they can be a hit or miss. This sweater is another one of those impulse purchases. Right before checking out I was checking out some sweaters and saw this pink J.Crew wrap sweater. I’ve actually seen a lot of wrap sweaters in retail stores (Loft, Madewell, J.Crew) so I decided to pick this one up on a whim. Normally with sweaters, I can judge if they’ll fit and don’t really need to try them on.

One reason I picked up this sweater is that it is going to be so versatile in my wardrobe! In this outfit, I’m wearing it with a dress but I can also see myself wearing it with jeans, a skirt, patterned pants, anything! It might be a bit of a Spring color in the pink but I also don’t really care. It’s cozy for this season too.

Funnily enough, my dress is also a wrap style, which I’ll be sure to remix on the blog soon! It’s also a thrifted impulse purchase but it’s the perfect thing to dress up or down.  I also really like the asymmetrical hem. I love the style of wrap dresses but normally the *real* wrap dresses with the ties bother me to no end and don’t fit me. This dress is a fake wrap dress! It’s got the style of one but it isn’t too big or revealing.

Dress: Thrifted (Similar) Sweater: Thrifted (Similar) (Similar) Shoes: Kohl’s (and on sale for $20!)

What do you think of the wrap sweater? Will you be rocking on this fall?

Let me know in the comments!

FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE!

Instagram Twitter  Youtube  Pinterest Poshmark

Lee

Cat mom, thrift addict, and lover of a good cup of tea.

Find me on: Twitter