I’ve been reaching for a lot of color this summer. I’m not sure why but it means I’ve been experimenting with lots of different eye looks. I’ve also been really inspired by some tutorials I’ve been seeing lately with the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette because it looks soooo beautiful! But it’s a little out of my price range so I tried to recreate something with some drugstore products.
It’s really easy to create and you can create it using some very inexpensive (but great!) products.
1. I start by applying my normal base (concealer, blush, sometimes bb cream).
2. On my eyes I start out by applying a light base color just to make things a little bit easy to blend.
3. I then applied a brown shade on the outer corner and blended it out really well. I’ve been using a sample palette I received from Clinique but the Makeup Revolution Palette is REALLY, really good. (It’s only seven dollars!)
4. I then took a blush (!) from the Elf Blush Palette (the copper-y shade) and blended that into the crease. It’s a really beautiful color for a blush but I’ve been really loving it on my eyes recently.
5. To finish off the look I applied a nice gold shade to the center of the lid to give it some glow.
Have you been trying anything new recently?
Let me know what you think in the comments!
PS I’m doing a Q&A soon so ask me anything!