I didn’t mean to but last week I took an unexpected break from this blog. I got sick and my move took a lot out of me.
But I’m back with my regular posting schedule! The lovely Madison of Minnie Muse tagged me in the “Get to know me – 4 things” tag and it sounded like a lot of fun! I don’t normally do tags but I figured I’d let you guys know a little bit more about me!
Four places I have lived:
I’ve lived in quite a few places but I’ll name my favorites!
1. I’m originally from Georgia so I’ve spent the majority of my life there.
2. I then moved to Arkansas for school (and after graduating last year and moving back to GA for a bit – I moved back to AR!)
3. I spent a semester studying on an island in Greece, which was incredible! I lived right next to the beach and traveled to different Greek Islands each weekend. What could be better?
4. Another interesting place I’ve lived is Dublin, Ireland! I worked in a museum there for a while.
Four places I have visited:
I’ve also visited a lot of places but here are some notable ones…
1. Turkey! It’s one of my favorite places on earth and I’ve spent about a month there. Istanbul is really an amazing city.
2. While I lived in Wyoming, I visited Yellowstone! Such a cool place.
3. South Africa! I would love to go back to Capetown though.
4. London will always be my favorite place on earth though.
Four TV shows I watch:
Some of my favorites include: Bomb girls, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Recreation and Pretty Little Liars (I admit… I still watch it!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Greek yogurt/granola
2. peanut butter
4. Basically any Greek/Turkish food!
Four things I like to drink:
1. Irish breakfast tea is my all time favorite but there are sooo many teas I love..
3. Hot chocolate
4. San Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda… so good!
Four pet peeves:
1. I really hate when people are late.
2. I also really dislike when people cancel on me (which has been happening quite a lot recently…)
3. When people assume I’m so young because of my size!
4. People who run red lights – so frustrating for pedestrians!
Four wacky or odd things about me:
1. I have a twin sister!
2. I used to work for a conservation corps where I lived in the woods for 3 months!
3. I’m never going to be able to drive, which can be quite annoying sometimes.
4. I had a radio show during college that was all about soul and motown music!
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me!
Ilse from Ilse Danielle
Lindsey from Have Clothes, Will Travel
Alice from Alice Red
Let me know some of your answers in the comments!