Before I start with the Liebster award – I got a new blog template! I’m actually really happy with it! Let me know what you think in the comments down below~~
The rules are simple. I answer some questions from Mel, make my own, and the nominate some other smaller awesome blogs! I wish I could answer all 30 questions I was asked but you might get bored by that! So I apologize for that.
1. Are you a Rise and Shiner or Night Owl?
If I have a routine – I am definitely a rise and shiner. I’m currently in-between projects/work right now so I’ve actually become a bit of a night owl! I’m in a weird place sleep wise, haha
2. What is your favorite accessory?
I love a good hat. Especially beanies!
3. What is something you didn’t like when you first got it, but now love?
Hmmmm, good question. I didn’t think I’d like my smart phone when I first got one a year or two ago but now I’m a huge fan!
4. What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
I took a screenshot of this typo a job application had that was really funny. They spelled museum “mus3um.” Oops.
5. Who is your secret (or not-so-secret) celeb crush?
Anne Hathaway. It’s definitely not a secret.
6. If you could live in any fictional world, which would you pick?
Boring but probably hogwarts.
7. Which is your favorite season?
Fall! I think I’d like winter if I lived somewhere that snowed but for now, I like fall the best.
8. If you could go anywhere, where would you pick?
Oh, this is so hard. I am sooo excited for all the places I’m going soon but I really want to go to New Zealand.
9. If you could meet one fictional character, who would you pick?
Oh man! Probably Oscar from my favorite book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.
10. Where is your favorite place to window shop?
I’ve never really been into window shopping but I did like to when I went to NYC!
1. What is your dream life?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is your favorite blog to read?
4. Where did you grow up?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. Where is your favorite place to visit?
7. Who are your top 3 musicians?
8. Do you have any other hobbies besides blogging?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Who is your biggest inspiration?
The blogs I’m nominating:
1. Ally from Aye, Sir! Ally
2. Elysia from Inspirely
3. Lauren from Shy Nature
And if you haven’t checked out the blogs above before – you should! They are great.
This was fun! Please let me know if you do this award or if you’ve done it in the past! I’d love to read your answers 🙂
As always – thanks for reading! I’ll be back with outfit posts on Sunday!